I was tagged by the lovely Kailyn to do the Five Things post! So, here we go.
Five things I have a passion for
1. Family. I feel so lucky to have an amazing, supportive family and close circle of friends. I would do anything and everything for them. They truly are a support system.
2. Art & Design. I mean, I guess this is a good thing, since it's what I went to school for and what I plan to do the rest of my life. But, honestly, art and design just calms me down and allows me to unwind from the stresses in life.
3. Music. This also comes from schooling. I played the viola in school from middle school to high school and still pick it up every now and then.
4. Learning. Yes, I'm one of those people. I was a total teacher's pet in school, always did the homework, always did the summer reading. I just think it's amazing what our brains have the capability of doing. (OK, if I'm being completely honest, I slacked off a lot in college. But, mainly because I had a few horrible teachers that didn't push me to be better).
5. Cupcakes. I had to have a non-serious one in here, it was starting to get a little too deep.
Five things I'd like to do before I die
1. Children. I don't know when, I know that I'm not ready just yet, but I would love to have kids at some point in my life.
2. France. Being an art student in college means you get to take a ton of art history classes. Sometimes you take really boring art history classes (I'm talking about my contemporary art class here. Hated it. Almost never went to class. Pretty sure the teacher hated me), but sometimes you get to take two semesters of renaissance art history classes. And, just to visit France and see some of my favorite pieces in person would be so incredible.
3. Disneyworld / Disneyland. Yes, can you believe that I've never been to either one? I was deprived from all things good as a child.
4. Go back to Hawaii. This actually might happen next summer. We went to Maui for our honeymoon, and I want to go back so. bad.
5. Do something amazing. I sort of ran out of ideas.
Five books or magazines I've read lately
1. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
2. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Five favorite movies
1. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
3. Almost Famous.
4. Edward Scissorhands.
5. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.
Five places I'd love to travel to
3. San Francisco.
5. New York City